Meeting the huge range of applications that we encounter on a daily basis is a challenge. As a supplier, it's critical to have a portfolio of products to effectively satisfy those applications.
Mouvex is a truly unique eccentric-disc style pump that was developed in 1906 in France. Its eccentric operation provides for a pump that is self-priming, gentle on the process, and it has no shaft seals that can leak. In addition, Mouvex pumps offer the following benefits:
- Capable of line-stripping to insure no product is left in the system
- Ability to run dry
- Low shear
- Maintains constant flow/pressure performance over time due to automatic disc/cylinder adjustment
- Outstanding volumetric efficiency
- Ability to pump low and high viscosity products
- Output not affected by viscosity variation
- Low linear speed
- Low pulsation effect
Understanding the operation of these pumps is best achieved through a demonstration. Webb Pump has several cutaway demonstrator units and we look forward to consulting with you on your difficult applications!